Our Sales Policy
- Our rabbitry is closed to the public.
- No rabbits will leave for their new homes until they are at least 8 weeks old.
- All rabbits are sexed before being listed for sale; however, it is the buyer’s responsibility to check gender at pickup.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to hold a rabbit. A rabbit is available until a deposit is received. The only exception for a refund is an injury or illness to the rabbit before it leaves our care.
- All of our rabbits are pedigreed; however, you must tell us that you desire a pedigree when you make a deposit on a rabbit.
- Deposits cannot be transferred to another rabbit.
- Any rabbit being held for transport must be paid in full to be held. Transporters must be approved by us before you schedule with them.
- We reserve the right to cancel a sale at our discretion for any reason. A full refund will be made in this situation.
- To the best of our knowledge, our rabbits are healthy. We are not responsible for anything that happens after the rabbit has left our care.
- All sales are final. There will be no refunds after a rabbit has left our care.
- Rabbits will only be held past the ready date if prior arrangements have been made. Any rabbit being held three days after the ready date must be paid in full. There will be also be an additional fee of $10/week per bunny for boarding after that.
- Rabbits will be relisted for sale if it is not picked up on the scheduled date and time and there is no communication from the buyer.
- We do not exchange rabbits or take back rabbits once they leave our care. Adopting a rabbit is a commitment. Be sure that you are ready to provide your bunny with a loving home.
- We accept cash, Venmo, and Paypal (friends/family).
- Buyer must being their own carrier for transporting their bunny home.
- All photos on our facebook page and website are property of Little Lops of Roanoke. Please take your own pictures once your bunny is in your care.